Tuesday, June 1, 2010

;)

Lately everything was really excellent. Doing a lot of fun things with my friends and family, has been a mood booster for me. Thanks God for your bless and kindness :)

Last week I did an ITB entrance examination, and I think the test was pretty hard for me even though I had spent my all time before the examination at Inten for my preparation. Yeeaa... I had trying and praying hard for it, but I must give it up to God, because God will handle the rest. Hope 10th June will be a good day for me and my friends :)
And for the UMB takers, I'll pray for you all,and I'm sure 8th June will be a good day for you all ;)

So after the test, will be a long holiday.....
Hmm I must make some plans for it, I want to do something that could make any benefits for me, ok let's make some plans!!

No comments: